$6,200 (Fri & Sat)
Provides ample time for decorating or rehearsal on Friday. Ceremony, reception, and clean up on Saturday.
Availability from Memorial Day Weekend through Mid-October
Our goal is to keep it simple and straight forward. We’ve included the essentials into one base price which means no surprise fees.
Questions? Contact us.
INCLUDED WITH THE RENTAL
• Capacity/Seating for up to 200
• Use of The Octagon Barn, prairie, patio & barnyard for ceremony, cocktails & reception
• Bridal prep room with adjacent restroom
• Banquet tables & chairs, including set up
• Parking and parking staff
• ADA compliant facilities
• Indoor restrooms
• Cleaning and disposal of event waste
• Site assistance with vendors, trash removal, parking and general maintenance
• Beverage/Bar station, coolers and small chest freezer
• Cocktail Tables
• Wooden or Circular metal ceremony arch
• Barn fans
• Wooden crate, furniture to use for the event
• Property insurance *renters are responsible for their own day of event insurance
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED
• Beverages (Water, Soda, Beer, Wine, Champagne & Ice)
• Food Supplies (Plates, Silverware & Glasses)
SET UP & CLEAN UP
Rental time is 1pm-5pm on Friday for set up/ceremony rehearsal and Noon-Midnight on Saturday. Amplified music must end at 11pm.
The Octagon Barn staff is responsible for setting up and tearing down tables and chairs, base cleaning, and garbage/recycling removal.
The renter is responsible for the following:
• Removal of all decorations and personal items from the facility
• Place all garbage and recycling into designated receptacles
• All liquids should be poured out and not placed in the garbage cans
RESERVING A DATE
A signed rental agreement and booking fee are required to reserve a date. Your date is not confirmed until you have received a copy of the rental contract and your booking fee receipt from The Octagon Barn. The non-refundable booking fee is $2000 (plus tax) and will be applied to the total rental fee. Deposits paid for a reservation of a date are transferable to another date (if available). After ten days, all deposits are subject to the cancellation policy.
The rental fee for the 2024 season is $6200 (sales tax not included).
The final balance of the rental is due 60 days in advance of the rental date. Renters will be charged the full cost of any damages, extra time charges not arranged in advance, or other additional costs incurred by The Octagon Barn due to failure by renter to abide by the policies stated herein including alcohol and food policies.
CATERER, FLORIST, DJ, PHOTOGRAPHER, ETC
We do not place any restrictions on the choice of florist, DJ, photographer or caterer. To view our list of favorite vendors, please click here. Caterers need to provide proof of insurance 30 days prior to the event date. Contact information for all vendors needs to be provided to The Octagon Barn one month prior to the rental date.
We allow you to bring your own alcoholic beverages, but require them to be served by a licensed bartender on the preferred list. You may submit a new bartender/bar service for consideration to The Octagon Barn, but they must be approved no later than 60 days prior to the event. Bartender licenses need to be submitted 60 days prior to the event. Renters are responsible for obtaining liquor liability/day of insurance. Cash transactions are not allowed at any time throughout the event, however tip jars are allowed.